Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Kay One Industries and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Kay One Industries.
Kay One Industries has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Kay One Industries shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
1. All orders placed require a 65% deposit on confirmation of order. The balance is to be paid in full prior to delivery.
2. Production of goods will only be started once payment has been cleared.
3. Technical drawings, shop drawings, plans, diagrams, Engineering details will only be submitted once our standard Terms are accepted.
4. If credit facilities have been arranged, payment at net invoice is due 30 days from the date of invoice.
5. Credit card facilities are available at the Factory.
6. A 20% handling fee will be levied on all goods returned in good selling order. If not in good order we will not accept. Standard delivery rates apply on collections.
7. Special products are not refundable.
8. We reserve the right not to accept returns.
9. Standard delivery rates apply on all deliveries.
10. Failure to pay for goods by the due date entitles Kay One to collect and remove them from site. (Without having to obtain a court order).
11. NO CASH REFUNDS
1. Are valid for 30 days only.
2. Specials can only be quoted by management.
3. No Warranty or guarantee is given on goods purchased. All responsibility in the manner and purpose of its usage is with the purchaser.
4. Manufacture dates will be supplied by Management only.
Accepting one of our official quotes and making payment on the quote or invoice, will mean that you have agreed to our terms and conditions.
Goods paid for must be collected within 60 days of completing the manufacturing thereof. If not the goods will be sold to defray costs.
Where delivery has been paid for and there is a delay requested by site regarding delivering for whatever reason and if no arrangements have been made and confirmed by management. Goods will be sold after 60 days of the original requested delivery date.
1. Goods will not be delivered unless payment is received in full.
2. All risks and responsibilities pass to the Client upon delivery.
3. Delivery crew will not install or assemble goods purchased.
4. No goods will be placed indoors. If a client requests indoor delivery this is at the client’s risk and Kay One will not be held liable for breakages and or damages to property.
5. Goods delivered will be offloaded next to the truck only unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
6. Please check all quantities delivered carefully and mark any discrepancies.
7. No discrepancies will be accepted unless clearly marked on the delivery note.
8. Deliveries are estimated upon receipt of order and we cannot be held liable for penalties on late deliveries (As production may have been affected by the weather, goods cannot be manufactured in the rain, and is slowed down in cold temperatures, up to date we have not encountered a problem with weather).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.